The City of Pilsen has launched the implementation of a new science and technology park for innovative companies – the Tech Tower. This unique space, which will be built at the Světovar complex in the Pilsen district of Slovany, will provide comprehensive services and facilities for selected innovative companies with high growth potential as well as new emerging start-ups.
What’s the aim of the project?
- Support for innovative business, development and research in the West Bohemian capital.
What’s the result of the project?
- A modern base for innovative, established companies and an ideal breeding ground for newly emerging start-ups.
- These companies will have office space, a conference hall, meeting rooms, co-working space, a test water tank, equipped prototype workshops, a private children’s group, catering facilities, convenient parking and more.
- New companies and new jobs are being created in higher value-added areas.
- Pilsen will strengthen its position as a city of development, research and innovation.
The Tech Tower Světovar science and technology park should start operation at the beginning of 2022.
This project was implemented with the financial support of the EU, through the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic from the Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness through the ITI tool of the Pilsen metropolitan area (ITI – integrated territorial investment).
Project title: ITI PMO – Technology Park DRONET- Pilsen Světovar
Amount of aid – EU contribution: CZK 181,752,085
Project registration number: CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/17_201/0016703
great place for business