What’s the aim of the project?
Improve the quality and quantity of facilities in primary schools established by the city.
What’s the result of the project?
- all 26 primary schools had their LANs renovated
- there are 9 new language labs at the 1st Primary School, 2nd Primary School, 4th Primary School, 11th Primary School, 17th Primary School, 26th Primary School, Bolevec Primary School, Masaryk Primary School and Božkov Primary School
- in 2018, 968 new PCs, 379 tablets, and 90 touch panels (interactive whiteboards) arrived at the primary schools
- within the PROSIT project, PASCO research sets, robots and other equipment supporting technical and scientific education were purchased for schools
- The Centre of Robotics educates primary school teachers, making sure that that the acquired equipment is integrated into teaching.
The Czech average are 4 teachers sharing 1 PC
In Pilsen, every teacher has their own computer
All primary schools have a high-speed Internet connection